Art of the Prose
Be it renewing the mural on the Whale House in Pāhoa, or lasercutting a set of paniola earrings and a custom display for a shop in Waimea, to making a coloring book that tells about the Hawai'i Wildlife Rescue in Hawi, Art of the Prose wants to celebrate the depth and breadth of the ʻāina and it's people.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Wholesale/Retail of current lines
- Logo design - Providing completed package of: .jpg, .ai, .png, etc (other file types available upon request)
- Custom Product Display design/production
- permanent or collapsible for markets and fairs
- See examples at Puna Chocolate Company and Waimea Paniolo Express
- Custom Laser-cut designs
- Custom Line production (currently have paniolo, naia and 'io lines in earrings, ornaments, magnets and keychains and a coloring book).
- Fine Art: murals, paintings, multimedia shadow boxes
- ("Mauka to Makai" Winner of the People's Choice Award of the 2021 of Hilo's MidSummer Art Celebration at Wailoa Art Center).
- See more at artoftheprose.com.
Kamuela Hardwoods is my primary source for all local woods which are made into the aforementioned lines, especially earrings with hypoallergenic surgical steel hooks, along with ornaments, magnets and keychains. In addition these woods are integral for my silver oak paintings and shadow box artwork depicting hula, beach culture, and local wildlife.
If you're looking to develop a unique look for your products/shop, or develop a line to support your wildlife rescue or educational group, please contact me and Art of the Prose will create a design which will stand out!